Nizhny Novgorod State N.A. Dobrolyubov Linguistic University (honours diploma): linguist, teacher of English and German
training in the Netherlands (Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Faculty of Arts English Language and Culture)- March-July 2002
music education: Music School No. 14, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia (honours diploma)
At the moment I am doing a postgraduate course in English Philology at the English Philology Chair of Nizhny Novgorod Linguistic University. In 2007 I was awarded the Scholarship of the President of the Russian Federation.
Teacher of English, theory and practice of translation at Nizhny Novgorod Linguistic University and Nizhny Novgorod State N.I. Lobachevsky University, Nizhny Novgorod Linguistic Gymnasium No. 13 (extension course for translation teachers), the Petrovsky College (St. Petersburg).
Experience in interpretation and translation:
- "Lingva" translation agency (Nzhny Novgorod)
- Flanders' Mission in Nizhny Novgorod (June 2008): working for "Aroma's Lecocq" and "Greenfield Benelux"
- joint projects of Nizhny Novgorod's local authorities and Department for International Development of Great Britain (autumn 2006)
- Nizhny Novgorod Association of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (presenation of the PUM Consultancy, the Netherlands)
- market research for Givaudan and Motorola
- Vodohod Co Ltd: on-board guide on the m/s "Le Tolstoy" (summer 2006), receptionist on board the m/s "Nikolay Chernyshevsky" (summer 2007)
- "Randori" (Nizhny Novgorod): inforal visit of American psychotherapist Betty Alice Ericson
- "Autobreeze-NN": negotiations with the consultant for "Aluvan" (Belgium)
- Hospital No. 13 (Nizhny Novgorod): lectures "Endovascular Treatment of Neurosurgical Patients: Methods, Innovations, Results" and "Stroke: Prevention and Treatment"
Translation of texts on any topic, at any level of complexity from English into Russian, from Russan into English, from German into Russian and from Russian into German. From 8 Euros for 1 translation page (1800 symbols including spaces).