Professional Interpreter / Translator from Italian / French / Spanish / English to Russian
Barnaul, Altay region, Russia
Barnaul, Altay region, Russia
About myselfPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
1. Freelance Interpreter and Translator for various Russian and foreign companies
(December 2004 – Present)
(Uniastrum Consulting, ICE, StePac, Unioncamere Emilia-Romagna, Piuarch, Fondital, Metro, Energy, Aldo Coppola, Riso Gallo, EuroFim, Madera de Càucaso, ERA-V, Mebel-Mixt, Tvornica, Diemme, Della Toffola, Lefkadia, Infaco, TecnicaPompe, Uretapol, Sad-Gigant, Lubo-Dorogo and others)
Consecutive translation of negotiations in Italian, French, Spanish and English
Themes and specialised vocabulary: agriculture, viti- and viniculture, furniture, architecture and design, ceramics, sanitaryware, restauration, processing and food industries and others.
• Consecutive and written translations, assistance to the Italian firm Trade.West.East in
Krasnodar (August – October 2006)
• Consecutive translation of master-classes of Italian stylist in the Salon Aldo Coppola in
Krasnodar (October – November 2007)
• Consecutive translation of master-class of French veterinary for Vasurinsky MPK and
Association Charolaise (January – March 2008)
• Consecutive and written translation, assistance to the agent of RPK Krasnoarmeyskiy in
Argentine (10 – 22 June 2008)
• Consecuive and written translation for the project Lefkadia in the Krymsk district of
Krasnodar region – winemaking, vineyards, winery and laboratory (August 2008 – June 2011)
• Сonsecutive translations and assistance at the International Forums and Exhibitions
(Biocomplex, CriMan, UniGreen, Comet, Tvornica, Infaco, Prestil, Vignetinox) (2006-present)
• Collaboration with translation and tourist agencies (meeting foreigners at the
airport, being a guide, providing consecutive and written translations) (2006 – present)
• Translation of documents, brochures, sites including official translations for the notary
offices (passports, certificates, statutes, contracts etc.)
2. Russian Language Teacher for Foreign Students
English, French, Italian and Spanish Teacher
Private lessons (July 2005 – December 2007)
• Russian language teacher for Italian and French students
• Lessons via internet to foreign students
• Teach multiple foreign languages to Russian students
July 2007 – intensive advanced level courses in Italian language from the University for Foreigners, Perugia, Italy. Certificate of intensive courses of Italian language.
April – June 2005 – course of Russian as a foreign language in the Kuban State University. Certificate of teacher of Russian for foreigners.
November 2004 – DALF (Diploma of advanced learning of French language).
October 2002 – May 2004 – courses of Spanish language in the Kuban State University. Certificate of interpreter/translator from Spanish.
September 2000 – July 2005 – Kuban State University, faculty of International Relations. Diploma with excellence, qualification – specialist in the International Relations. Graduation paper: “Migration and Modern International Relations in Europe (end of XX – beginning of XXI)”.
1990 – 2000 – Secondary School n. 15 of Pereyaslovskaya village, Krasnodar region. Certificate of secondary education with excellence.
Native Language: Russian
Skill level English Italian French Spanish
written excellent excellent excellent excellent
oral excellent excellent excellent excellent
Skilled user of Windows System
Touch-typing method of typing on the computer
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Piano, Photography, Philosophy, and History, learning Chinese